- 30 hours of classroom instruction
- 12 hours of behind the wheel training
- 6 hours of observation
- 2 hours of parental class
This course is approved by the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles (RMV).
- Students MUST be at least 15 years and 9 months to begin classroom instruction.
- Learner's Permit is not required to begin classroom instruction.
- Any missed classes may be made up in a later session.
- Free door to door service for driving lessons.
- Significant insurance reduction upon course completion.
- 24 hour notice required for driving cancellation or a fee will be charged.
Per the Registry of Motor Vehicles, each Driver Education student must complete, prior to getting his/her license, an additional 40 hours of supervised driving outside of the Driver Education course.
Forms of Payment
Cash, Personal Checks, Bank Checks or Money Orders.
No Credit Cards.
Driver Education Course